Wednesday 8 April 2009

Why?

Why?
Why did humans get put into this world?
Why are we faced with so many numerous decisions every single day?
Why is it that some people can live such a happier lifestyle than others?
Why is it that one person can try so so so incredibly hard but not get anything in return?
Why is God so unfair...?

I'm tired.
Really really tired.

I just wish for once something can work out, that people will look beyond social status, academic recognition, achievements....
But to value who you really are, as a person.
Why is it that you try so hard for something, but never get it?
Whereas other people just are that tiny bit more luckier?

It's not fair.
It actually truly is not fair.
All I really want is just to start right back from ground zero.
Build my own life, away from everyone, everything.
Escape from reality, from the cruel world. From it's shadows... But mostly, from the past.
Maybe, just maybe, in another world, things might work out the way you want them to...

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could tell you that it's all going to be ok...But truthfully, I don't know whether it will be.

    I wish I could tell you that I know exactly how you feel...But truthfully,We all have problems that others do not understand, we all wear different masks.

    I wish I could tell you that It's all a part of a divine plane...But truthfully,that's not for me to tell, but for God to show.

    But I can tell you with certainty that: if you really went away to better world, there would people here in this inperfect world who will miss you greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats exactly what i think... u no im turning 18 in few days i jst dnt feel like im turning 18 i feel like im already 18 coz the things ive been through so hard so heartbreaking bt guess wot?
    as u grow older.. fairytales r gonna be so fake to u... things n conditions r jst gonna get worse than ever harder than u ever expected..
    look at me... trying to make the group the people around me happy bt u see me around cant even bother to fake my smile... yea i am all shity so wot? 2 tired to wear masks bt fd will always be here 4 u... dnt be afraid to let them no... 告诉他们你的问题 不会成为他们的负担 i wish i could be here 4 u longer... bt a yr is all we've got... 珍惜吧!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh..
    Thank you
    Each of you...

    It's really encouraging when you know people still believe in you, especially when life brings along with it all it's beautiful paths of heartbreaks and sorrow.
    But yep, let's treasure what we have, and turn this sad ending into a new beginning :)

    ReplyDelete