Monday 16 March 2009

Lost in Translation

Who am I?
I don't know

What am I doing?
I don't know

Where do I belong?
I don't know

I don't know anything anymore.

I thought I went through this, two weeks ago. I thought I was over all this "self-searching". I thought I was happy...
finally.

Apparently not.

Is it cause of the lack of sleep? I don't know.
Everyday, it just feels like I'm drifting... School, activities, home, piano, more activities, work...
What am I actually doing?
Again, I don't know.

I know the Bible says "Trust in the Lord with all your heart..."
but what is there left to trust Him about?
Once you've been through so much trauma, you actually begin to wonder...
...sometimes...
God, if you're really there...

Where actually are You?

Because You know what...?
I need You right now.
I need a meaning and a purpose.
But most importantly, I need hope and strength.
Because what's left of it has basically gone.

2 comments: