Tuesday 14 July 2009

Teenage Angst

Ever get that feeling where all you want to do is just scream? Go up to a mountain and SCREAM AND SHOUT down at the world. Just let all your steam out?

That's how I feel.
(Btw this is gonna be a huge ranting piece of a blog so stop right now if you don't wanna read on :D)

First week of hols: SICK. Other than UC Open days it's been stay at home. Sleep. Eat. Rest. Watch TV for my only source of entertainment. More sleep. Naps. Rest... yea you get the gist.
Even bunked leader training and this special worship training for it. AND NICK'S PARTY. All the fun.... because of a stupid flu. And a pig.

Now this week. My mountain of hw to do. Other than piano lesson yesterday I was basically grounded at home. Been planning this catch up with primary school friends two weeks before the hols. We've had to cancel three times. FINALLY worked out we'd all go today.... Looking forward to it...

and...

One of them get's their dairy robbed so they can't go. Another has to go off somewhere to their parents.. yep CANCELLED. AGAIN.
Thank God for Hayley and Shaun (You guys are awesome!). Finally Got to see Transformers!!
YAY (Megan Fox isn't thaatt hot :P)
It's a damn good movie btw. The ending is just a bit too abrupt.
Anyway we all decided to crash Hay's after.. but noooo!
Mum's like COME BACK HOME RIGHT NOW.

It's the holidays
Can I not at least just have one break??
Lol it's not like I do anything productive anyway... Facebook, MSN, QQ, Blogger...
haha I'm such a bum.
Next year, no matter what, I am going to leave this house. If, by the tiniest and saddest of chances I have to stay in UC, it's flatting since I won't get into halls.
But I will leave.
Don't get me wrong...I love my parents. But a teenager needs their freedom :)
And hopefully I won't rebel too much...

Rant done. Thanks for persevering :)

6 comments:

  1. "Finally Got to see Transformers!!
    YAY (Megan Fox isn't thaatt hot :P)"
    - Proof that alysha needs new glasses.

    Apart from that i get what you mean about wanting to get away... lol if there was a decent engineering school anywhere else and i had the money, i'd leave. But no.

    "A teenager needs their freedom"
    - Truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to Otago, you can join the raucous people who go to Uni in their pjs and all. =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Alex you need to accept the truth when it's laid out in front of you. Spesh about foxy :D
    God to auckland. It's engineering isn't THAT bad is it? it's better overall anyway

    LOL Otago. That place is for either the really REALLY brainy ppl like you for med..
    or the bums for THE LIFE.
    I linger in the middle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You belong in both groups, thats why you should go! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully, those of us who leave home will have enough money to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha and DRINK!!You forgot the most important bit of it!! :D

    ReplyDelete