Thursday 2 July 2009

To-Do List

Holidays in 1 more day.
Yay?

Not really.
I suddenly feel like, I'm gonna be more tired by the end of these two weeks than even now.
Below is the definition of a crazy life:

Schoolwork
  • Accounting Huge Internal
  • Classics Booklet
  • English Essay
  • English Research Project (Begin+think of topic+attempt to complete)
  • English Seminar (only if I have time...)
  • Statistics half-a-term worth of homework catch-up
  • Calculus Exercises
  • Classics Scholarship Essays?
Extra-Co
  • Learners License (I know, I'm sad...)
  • Church groups-Make questions and discussion topics
  • Intensive piano practice (Attempt 2hours/day!)
  • Learn [Kiss The Rain] for..., get it taped, and upload onto Tudou
  • Intensive HipHop Exam Prep
  • Find out HH Exam School time
  • Do some serious consideration of future universities. Sighhhh
  • Leader training, Youth group, Church, usual stuff
Other stuff (Yes Alex, my attempt to have a "life")
  • Watch : The Matrix, Shawshank Redemption, Transformers, The Prestige, Momento, Pan's Lanbyrinth (Shaunieeee lend meeee :D) etc. (Add to this list people!)
  • Formal Shopping! Mask etc
  • Shopping spree with mummy :)
  • Meet up with primary kiddies
  • See old friends. Bobs. yep.
  • Call everyone back in Chingy school
...Lol...
Yea. Reading the above, I don't think I'm gonna have much of a so-called "holiday".
Oh well.
At least I won't get bored...:D

No comments:

Post a Comment