Thursday 6 August 2009

Rebel much

Today's been such a sh*t day..
Woke up at 7 for stupid Auzzie maths. Attempted a total of ten questions and realized I had about 10 minutes left..
Went through, read the questions and briefly guessed everything else.

Statistics teacher can't teach for his own good.. Every second teacher is "Mr Woolston Mr Woolston.. Mr W said this, Mr W said that..." Why don't you just get him to teach us then? Or even better, why can't I just go back to MSX?

Eco, forgot to bring any of my stuff.
Classics, stupid. Mr Walker's obsessed with technology and getting us to wikispaces. Lol funny thing is it's blocked by squidguard at school.. and he uses it... haha

Calculus, don't know how many times Mr Schumacher told me off. I felt so bad.... He was trying so hard to teach and no one was listening. But everytime I turned around he'd be telling me off... I don't get it ><
Okay I'll try be a good girl...

After school...
I won't complain.
But, thank you Alex :)
And honey, I'm sorry about getting angry

Like Liz said, everyone's just on edge.
Gracious, I cannot WAIT for the summer hols. And uni.
I am sooo ready. And over school.
I know we should be "cherishing ever single moment" but whatever.
Don't really care anymore.

2 comments:

  1. No prob :)

    I reckon we should really try working in maths from now on... not sure if thats gonna be easier or harder now tho lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i agree
    He's a really good teacher.. And I feel like I'm letting him down :/
    But seriously Sam, Quan, you guys... you all talk a ton too..
    how come it's always me that gets told off? :( I even changed seats....

    ReplyDelete