Sunday 15 November 2009

Aww

Went to Yummy for dinner yesterday with the fam.

While we were waiting for food, Mum and I flicked through some photos taken in the last days of school on my cellphone.

Then she started asking me, who do/did I like? Who liked/likes me? blabla.
I actually did give her the rundown.. ish.

But then a pattern began to develop, people who I once had slight crushes on... once I got to know them better, they just become mates. And no matter how hard I try, even if they like me back, just can't find that feeling anymore.

Gayness.

But the even funnier thing:

Mum - You have to learn to sustain that emotion! I'm worried about you
Dad - What on earth are you teaching her? What sort of motives do you want from her towards a guy?
Mum - But she's turning 18 soon!
Dad - So? Is this how you viewed me?
Mum - Yeah well, someone just appeared to be all 'cool'. Turned out the exact opposite.

...etc

><"!

I was wedged in the middle between all this.
And literally "LOL"ing...
Some things just never change... sighhhh

5 comments:

  1. lol, parents always try to help.I can never question their intention, only their methods.

    By the way Jingy, as interesting and as desirable a person that you are, you have somehow managed to avoid dating altogether in high school. Well done, and welcome to the club.

    if only people like us could catch up by taking 'relationships' as our first year uni elective subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yes! We should totally start lectures on "How to begin a relationship" etc.

    We're rare finds in this growing economy aren't we :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. you'll find someone. that don't turn out to be completely stupid.

    In my case, he's completely STUPID, but I only care on a moment-to-moment to basis (that's when he learned to apologise... a lot... for being stupid)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha you literally just made me "LOL"

    Naw He's a decent guy :) Nice to know you're helping him along.

    ReplyDelete