Saturday 17 October 2009

Funny That

Yesterday I received two massive emails - one from Victoria and one from Auckland University Halls of Residences.

"I am pleased to advise that your application for accommodation has been successful."

I saw that - and the first thought was, ironic much?
One of the most important times that my parents need me here, and I get offers from both halls...
Didn't plan on telling my parents until Daddy was better, but then checking the due in dates, I have ten days to decide my life.

Ten days.

Where am I going?
I have no idea.

Eventually did end up telling them at the hospital. Dad said that if it does come down to it, might pay both deposits and accept both offers - assuming we can get the majority refunded...
I hope... *gulp*

I really have absolutely no clue where to go.
Each place represents so many different meanings...

Yet time is ticking.
Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

2 comments:

  1. Victoria House for Wellington and O'Rorke for Auckland. Did you get into O'Rorke? And what about Maggots??

    ReplyDelete