Thursday 22 October 2009

One step at a time

Argh so much uni crap to sort out

I hate navigating through their websites. It's killing me.
Study link was even worse

But at least it's over.
Hopefully...for the present

Now gotta wait for endless letters to come for confirmation etc etc

It's slowly starting to sink in.
But I often have to re-tweak my mind back to reality.
It's crazy. Like a dream come true.
But then really really scary at the same time.

I know zero people up there
Starting to get nightmares....
First day: Everyone else standing in clusters in the lobby, and then there's me.. with my countless suitcases...... smiling..."hi..."
wah?! There'd so better be other loners. Cos loner + loner = not a loner :D

Sign in day is 21st February
Which means from yesterday I have four more months here...
I'm gonna miss this place so so bad.
Even just my room, and my book shelf.
Arghhh I can't look at a place now without reminiscing

Going on best mate with a whole ton of you guys.
Keep me updated about everything.
I mean it.
Remember the two free air tickets... I'm coming back to stalk you. Trust me.





:P

1 comment: