Saturday 10 October 2009

I MISS CHINGY

Shanghai ->shenzhen ->qingdao ->shijiazhuang ->xuzhou ->yanzhou ->beijing


Class CAPTAIN
LOL this guy was obsessed with O'Bryant


My two buddies who endured a month with me at the back of the classroom
Insane magic tricks, horror stories and jokes
Missing you like crap right now


Class Captain and me
With my epic hair clip from Daddy! :)
Owe this guy so much
He made it such an amazing experience xx


Our dorm's longdrop
Waay too many memories of endless cat-fights
Typical convo after lunch:
"How many minutes?"
"Three"
You?
"Ten"
Okay you first

OR:
"What number"
"1"
"2"
"1 & 2"

LOL one of the girls wasn't allowed to do her number 1's in the dorm. She blocked it every single time. During the month I was there, on average we needed to get the unblocker thingy at least once every 2/3 days...
She's amazing.


2 awarded per floor
We're amazing :D


This guy came in the last week and sat beside me
He's pretty awesome in his own unique way

Dad owns all of Shenzhen's buses. AKA MEGA RICH
So he went to some amazing high school but then got kicked out for fighting..
Typical rebel teen
Nowhere else wanted to accept him, even with the amount of money his dad was offering
Meh, he's still cool. I remember the first thing he asked me:
Where's the TKD club?


蓉蓉after a shower.
The amount of nights we slept together...
sighhhh


BFF in Chingy
This girl's an angel (As well as the one that always blocks up the toilets...)


Now THIS is kareoke.
REAL Kareoke
You've never been to kareoke if you haven't experienced it the true azn way.
"You wanna smoke?"
"nah"
"Wanna drink"
"no thanks"

"What are you?! Don't smoke or drink?!"

I had to sneak out to get to Kareoke. Stayed in there for two hours and my clothes STANK
Got home and yes, I lied...
People smoke everywhere in china yes? So of course if you stayed 2 hours in a bookstore you're gonna stink...


In Shenzhen with my cousin
Cute much?


We hogged that statue for soo long...


Btw my foot popped :)


Next stop : Qingdao
Seaside at -13 degrees...
With water from a well.
This was the "kitchen"


And the toilet
Yeah there's no flush
You use the water from washing yourself etc which you tip into another bucket, and carry it over as well as the toilet paper to this place
To prevent odour, it was about a minute's walk away

At least here they flushed it
We went to another relative's place and they don't use buckets
I smelt the toilet before I saw it...


Then onto the countryside in Shijiazhuang
It sure changed a lot since last time
They changed mayors. He put lights on every tree on the main road. Looks absolutely stunning at night... But it's such a waste of electricity
Half the people are starving

The upgrade was for the Olympic torch running through here
Who would've known Chairman Mao and his army met up in a valley nearby
We actually went there a few years ago
It's like a holiday village.. in the middle of nowhere. Just to commemorate them.
There were cherry trees!

China government's still corrupt right now
They seriously need to form another party


Fourth stop : Xuzhou
This is at 淮海纪念碑
One of the three major battles in defeating nationalists
I love his writing!


Dorm sisters = One family
Missing you sooo much

No comments:

Post a Comment