Monday 26 October 2009

Pressure

Countdown: 20 days until NCEA exams

This week has been epic.
Since last Tuesday, I haven't touched any of my books except to tidy up my room. Been more of a holiday than the last holiday :)

And now it's time for some serious business.
It's now officially crunch time.
Gotta pull through this one month.. and everything will be over!

OMG I just realised I haven't even looked at scholarship NCEA stuff yet let alone Level3...

No pressure.

Gah before it was just "42 credits with 14 from three standards"
But now it's become, "at least 80 credits at Level 3 with a substantial proportion at excellence."
aka I'm guessing at least 70 in order to keep my 25 grand.

Sigh.. everything comes with a price.

So, if you see me on Facebook, MSN, blog... Anywhere I shouldn't be, please kick me off.

Thank you very much!
tata :)

No comments:

Post a Comment